Venue and travel
- Brief instruction to Okinawa and venue
- Detailed information from Okinawa airport and shuttle bus timetable
- Floor map of conference rooms
- List of hospitals in Okinawa
- Safety Guide for visitors (please pay special attention for P.9 poisonous snakes) also safety page of OIST, Dangerous marine life
- Digital Pamphlets : various useful infos
The local organizers invite all participants to the conference reception on Monday, April 13th and the conference banquet on Thursday, April 16th. Both events will be held at Rizzan Sea-Park Hotel.
- WLCG Reception [18:30, Apr. 11]: OIST Restaurant Floor
- free for WLCG-WS registrants and accompanying persons
- CHEP2015 Reception [19:30, Apr. 13]: Rizzan Sea-Park Hotel Ocean View Dome
- free for CHEP2015 registrants, exhibitors and accompanying persons
- CHEP2015 Banquet [19:30, Apr. 16]: Rizzan Sea-Park Hotel Brilliant Hall
- CHEP2015 registrants: included in registration fee
- CHEP2015 accompanying persons: JPY 15,000 per person
No sessions are scheduled for Wednesday afternoon. You are invited to explore Okinawa, and the local organizers will be pleased to help you enjoy the best place in Okinawa.
- Restaurant guide around OIST (as of Apr. 2015)
- One hour OIST facility tour [14:30, Apr. 15]: Those who would like to participate should register at the registration desk by Apr. 14. Tour capacity is limited for 50 persons (first-come, first-served).
- Excursion [15:30, Apr. 15]: fee-based bus tour (JPY 4,500)